Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Gibson Precision's 2008 Summer Review - Sept 16th, 2008

What a summer!! I don't mean that in a negative way by any means... of course unless I'm speaking on the wet wet weather we had! I don't recall a summer where we've had more rain... I really do not hope this is a forecasting of the winter days and months to come!

I would like to thank all my wonderful clients that I have had the opportunity to work for over the course of this year, and be a part of these truly beautiful weddings, memories and great parties! I wish each and every one of you all the best in the future, and I look forward to hearing from you all soon. I would also like to thank all my friends and others who have been there for me and supported us over this past wedding season it definitely doesn't go unnoticed and is greatly appreciated.

Precision Photography isn't the only service that comes out of the Gibson household, we also have the amazing talents and intricate hair styles produced by my wife Amanda of Gibson Glamour In Motion. I am so very proud of her! Amanda has had yet another successful year with her business and I really look forward to seeing what sort of looks and styles she will be coming up with over the next year!

I would also like to take a moment to talk about the changes within Gibson Precision Photography, and inform everyone that our website has been updated to reflect the new price points for this years upcoming wedding season. I am SO excited to say that we have tooled our packages to be able to provide the most ever to our clients. Our packages now include all Wedding Proofs in High-Res on DVD, Engagement Sessions, as well as more Print/Product Credit then ever!!

I am very excited about all of these changes as our outlook is to provide the best service, products and options to all my current and future clients.

All the best!

Mike & Amanda Gibson

0 comments: