Monday, October 6, 2008

Hamilton Bridal Show Oct 6th, 2008

What an amazing turn out!! We without a doubt gave hand outs to between 500-600 people... it was crazy how busy the booth was at times but it was great to see the interest in Amanda's business... I mean who wouldn't be interested in ON SITE HAIR & MAKE-UP!

I would however like to say hello and thank you to all of the lovely brides and grooms that made it out this past Saturday or Sunday. It was awesome to see some of our clients there whose special days are coming up soon!

Precision Photography and Gibson Glamour are currently looking to get involved with January's show as well.. more details to follow on this as we sort them all out.

I have almost caught up on all client emails and inquiry's, for those of you who haven't yet received a response from me, I will have those out within the next day.

Regards,

Mike


0 comments: